Today most organizations are increasingly relying on computer systems in all areas of their operations and decision-making processes. It is therefore usually crucial to ensure the correct running and maintenance of the IT systems.
We will help you monitor and maintain the computer systems and networks in your organization. We will install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person.
Below is our task it might be vary depending on the size and structure of the organization, but may include:
- installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications;
- monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks;
- talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues;
- troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults;
- replacing parts as required;
- providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports;
- following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system;
- supporting the roll-out of new applications;
- setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues;
- working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate);
- prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time;
- rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals;
- testing and evaluating new technology;